Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 13 Series: Official Launch Date and Models
Xiaomi has officially confirmed the launch date of the Redmi Note 13 series in China, marking the successor to the Redmi Note 12 phones. The unveiling is scheduled for September 21st.
Three Exciting Models in the Series:
Rumors have been buzzing about the series, suggesting it will consist of three models: the Note 13, Redmi Note 13 Pro, and Redmi Note 13 Pro+. Recent leaks have also spilled the beans on hardware details, introducing the newly announced Dimensity 7200 Ultra SoC. Teaser images have provided a sneak peek at the phone’s complete design.
- Redmi Note 13 Pro+ Curved Display: Breaking ground in the numbered series, the Redmi Note 13 Pro+ will sport a curved display on the front.
- Button Placement: The teaser images reveal that the volume rocker and power buttons are positioned on the right edge.
- Sleek Display Design: Notably, a center-positioned punch-hole cutout for the selfie shooter and very narrow bezels, including the chin, are visible.
- Distinct Back Panel: The Note 13, potentially the Note 13 Pro+, will flaunt a leather finish on its back, setting it apart from the other models with glass back panels.
- Camera Arrangement: The back panel boasts two large camera cutouts and a tiny cutout to house triple camera sensors.
- Bottom and Top Layout: At the bottom, you’ll find the USB Type-C port, speaker grill, and SIM tray, while the top section accommodates another speaker vent and an IR blaster. The teaser images further highlight the Redmi Note 13 Pro+’s ultra-thin bezels on all four sides, including a 2.37mm small chin. Additionally, this handset will feature Corning Gorilla Victus protection and a powerful 200MP Samsung ISOCELL HP3 sensor with an f/1.65 aperture and OIS.
Here’s a glimpse of the rumored specifications:
- Display: Expect a 6.67-inch 1.5K AMOLED display with a high 120Hz refresh rate, a punch-hole cutout, and narrow bezels.
- Processing Power: MediaTek Dimensity 7200 Ultra SoC, accompanied by a Mali-G610 GPU, could be at the core. However, the vanilla Redmi Note 13/Note 13 Pro might employ a different chipset.
- RAM and Storage: Choose from various configurations, including 6GB/8GB/12GB RAM options and 128GB/256GB/512GB/1TB storage capacities.
- Software: The devices will likely run Android 13-based MIUI 13 custom skin straight out of the box.
- Camera System: Capture moments with a robust rear-facing camera setup featuring a 200MP primary camera, an 8MP ultra-wide lens, and a 2MP macro sensor. The front camera might be a 16MP shooter, ideal for selfies and video chats.
- Battery and Charging: The Note 13 and Note 13 Pro are anticipated to house a 5,120mAh battery with 67W fast charging support. In contrast, the Note 13 Pro+ could pack a 5,000mAh battery with even faster 120W charging capabilities.
Excitement is building as Xiaomi prepares to unveil this promising series, innovative features and impressive specifications.
How useful was this article?
Please rate this article
Average rating / 5. Vote count: