After the PSL 2023 schedule was announced, the PSL 8 draft date was also announced. PSL 8 draft update is now available here. This article includes PSL 2023 Draft News, Updated Player List, PSL 2023 Foreign Players, Retained Players, Released Players, Full PSL Draft 2023, Lahore Qalandars Team, Karachi Kings Players, Peshawar Zalmi Team, Quetta Gladiators Players, Islamabad Full Squad ,Multan Sultan team players.
Here is the draft date, time, and Venue:
Time: 07:00 PM (PST)
Venue: Virtual Draft
At the beginning of this month, the Pakistan Cricket Board confirmed that the retention by the franchises was finalized. The 8 edition of the Pakistan Super League draft will start on 15 December in the provincial capital. As with last season, each of the six franchises will have an eligibility card that allows you to select players released from the roster during the draft.
HBL PSL 2023 Draft Pick Order:
- Shadab Khan (Platinum).
- Asif Ali (Brand Ambassador) and Mohammad Wasim (Diamond).
- Azam Khan, Faheem Ashraf, and Hasan Ali (Gold).
- Colin Munro and Paul Stirling (Silver).
- Haider Ali (Platinum).
- Imad Wasim, Mohammad Amir and Shoaib Malik (Diamond).
- Aamir Yamin, Mir Hamza and Sharjeel Khan (Silver).
- Qasim Akram (Emerging).
- Rashid Khan and Shaheen Shah Afridi (Platinum).
- Haris Rauf (Brand Ambassador) and David Wiese (Diamond).
- Abdullah Shafique (Gold).
- Harry Brook and Kamran Ghulam (Silver).
- Zaman Khan (Emerging).
- Mohammad Rizwan (Platinum).
- Khushdil Shah, Rilee Rossouw, and Shan Masood (Diamond).
- Shahnawaz Dahani (Brand Ambassador) and Tim David (Gold).
- Abbas Afridi and Ihsanullah (Emerging).
- Babar Azam (Platinum).
- Sherfane Rutherford and Wahab Riaz (Diamond).
- Mohammad Haris (Gold).
- Aamir Jamal (Brand Ambassador),
- Salman Irshad and Tom-Kohler Cadmore (Silver).
- Mohammad Nawaz (Platinum).
- Iftikhar Ahmed and Jason Roy (Diamond).
- Mohammad Hasnain and Sarfaraz Ahmed (Gold).
- Naveen-ul-Haq, Umar Akmal and Will Smeed (Silver).
Pick the order for draft:
The PCB has already announced the order of the draft picks, and defending champions Lahore Karandaz have bagged the first pick. Quetta Gladiators and Multan Sultans are the second and third choices. However, Karachi Kings and Islamabad United have chosen the fourth and fifth picks. On the other hand, Peshawar Zalmi is the sixth candidate. The next 17 rounds were determined through special statistical tools. However, PSL 8 is scheduled from 9 February to 19 March in Karachi, Multan, Rawalpindi, and Lahore. Qalandar Lahori will defend the title.
How useful was this article?
Please rate this article
Average rating / 5. Vote count: