Sindh Education Minister Saeed Ghani said, all classes, both primary and secondary, at schools across Sindh will continue from September 28.
He clarified that there had been no disturbance as such in the resuming of schools and that it was just the second period of reopening that had been delayed by just seven days.
Saeed Ghani said that the schools that were shut off were because of two reasons:
If COVID-19 case was found in school staff, or if small children had been approached to rejoin when authorization by the administration had not been allowed.
He warned, presently as we continue the reopening of schools, Sindh has concluded that strict implementation of safety precautions will be guaranteed.
He paid an unexpected visit to different other public and private schools, including the College for Students. He additionally coordinated the teachers and students in different government schools to wear class masks during class.
The provincial minister coordinated to execute full implementation of SOPs in different private schools and to bring students under full SOPs the establishment.
He said that the parents and school organizations must guarantee the usage of health protocols come up with to control the spread of the coronavirus.
How useful was this article?
Please rate this article
Average rating / 5. Vote count: